– The Apple Certified Mac Technicians at Mac Repair Santa Rosa get it right. They have provided expert Apple support, Mac repair, data recovery, and service to me and all of Santa Rosa, California, and surrounding communities, for over twenty years. ~ Aja Dizon, Pilot, Paris, France
– The most experienced and professional Apple Certified Mac Technicians from Santa Rosa, CA to Chicago, Il, New York and beyond! With Tam’s convenient remote service, he connects to my MacBook and provides expert support wherever I am in the world. ~ Marion M Garvin, Attorney, Santa Rosa, CA and Chicago, Il.
With thousands of fully identified five star reviews, Santa Rosa mac users recognize and trust our Apple Certified Mac Technicians and Apple Product Specialists as The Go-To Experts for upgrades, repair and service on all their Apple devices – from MacBook Pro to Mac Mini, Macbook Air to MacPro Tower, iPhone to iPad. Our team of Apple experts repair and service every Mac model ever made.
- Named Top Apple Business Agent for Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Sebastopol & all of Northern California
- Tam was recognized by Apple as one of Top 7 Apple Agents Worldwide!
- Santa Rosa’s Top Rated Mac Repair since 1997
- Honesty, Trust and Confidentiality
- Top Value • Free Diagnosis
- Our experienced Apple Certified Technicians are fast and efficient, saving Santa Rosa Mac users time & money
Our Apple Certified Mac Technicians offer Santa Rosa Mac users:
- Friendly, Professional, Customer Service
- Expert Mac Repair, Upgrade and Service
- Fast Repair and Upgrades Turnaround
- Excellent Communication
- Top Quality Results
- Guaranteed work
Senior Technician Tam has been repairing Apple products for 20 years. Tam’s natural calm and kind nature, along with his ability to communicate complex technical information in an easy to understand way, has made him one of the most sought after Apple Certified Macintosh Technicians in Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Sonoma County, the North Bay, Northern California and beyond. With clients in nearly every state in the United States, and a dozen other countries, including Great Britain, Ireland, France, Costa Rica, Peru, Mexico, Brazil, Spain, New Zealand, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and many more, Tam’s remote support has become an invaluable Apple support lifeline to mac users wherever in the world they happen to be.
Tam is not only an expert in the Mac OS, Apple software and hardware, he has expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and many other software applications for the iPad, iPhone all Apple computers and other Apple equipment.
When he isn’t doing Mac Repair, Tam, a pilot and aviation enthusiast, also enjoys sharing the beauty of Sonoma County from the air, flying friends and family on tours of Sonoma County, Mendocino, San Francisco and many other beautiful areas of Northern California.
Formerly a travel and advertising photographer, Tam provided images for the National Geographic Agency, The San Francisco Newspaper Agency, and Whole Foods Market.
I am totally satisfied with your service. Beyond solving my problem for less money than I thought I’d be paying, I like interacting with MacAdvantage. Each time I visit you, your business space feels like an intersection for problem solving. A lot is moving, in several directions — smoothly, without friction. Peaceful productivity.
~ Wendy Newell, Textiles Artist, Mendocino, CA
I’m in my early 70s and all these changes/upgrades necessary for my computer are baffling to me. I was looking for a reliable, competent, and honest business for my computer repair needs. MacAdvantage is now my #1 choice. I’m totally satisfied with your friendly service and technical abilities.
~ Bill Krumbein, Santa Rosa, CA